Sioo Wood Protection
In a world increasingly concerned with environmental damage it is warming to note that time and effort is being focused on using nature’s bounty to provide us with long lasting beauty – particularly when utilising timber. After years of research and development responsible manufacturers have harnessed natural ‘chemical elements’ to provide long lasting protection to timber based products. TFS take environmental responsibility very seriously as a result of which we will only offer products to our client base which we believe satisfies our concerns.
Sioo Wood Protection is such a product. Developed in Sweden where there is a long history of timber being utilised in the harshest of environments.
Sioo Wood Protection is a factory applied water based decontamination and protective coating based on the naturally occurring mineral silicon. Unlike the issues faced with in-situ applications of surface treatments TFS Quality Control certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 provides assurance that the client actually receives the long term benefits of the product.
- Up to 10 years durability *virtually maintenance free
- Complies with EU test procedures EN46 and EN113
- Water based Silicon binder
- Silica barrier provides resistance against fungus, spores, algae and rot
- Water repellent surface open to diffusion
- Reinforces timber surface creating a tougher smoother face
- Enhanced UV resistance
- Controlled factory application in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Provenance and Quality of timber controlled by client
- Certificate of Conformity issued for each project
*Manufacturers maintenance regime should be followed
- Softwood and Hardwood Timber Cladding
- Timber Decking
- Timber Structures
- Marine Cladding /Decking
- Landscape / Gardening
- Mobile Homes
Click to see more images